Energetic FREE pop pilates workouts are run by Cassey Ho, the 2nd most influential online personality, only second to Jillian Michaels with over 13 million views according to Sharecare.
Motto: Train like a beast, look like a beauty.
After seeing Mari Winsor in an infomercial on TV doing core moves, she was inspired to start pilates and has been doing so for the past 10 years, teaching for the past 6.5 years.
She is hard core. She wears tons of make up that doesn’t even melt off her face. She has perfectly manicured nails. She talks so much during the workouts I don’t even know how she manages to breathe. Even better, she does this all free of charge.
Recently I think I’ve gained 2 kilos in the past 2 weeks in the lead up to Christmas so if you are like me, sign up with your email address and you’ll be sent a special password every month to access all workouts, forums, healthy diet plans and more.
The funniest video to date is the hilariously famous Gangnam style. Her enthusiastic groovy moves make your eyes glued to the screen, making you exercise without a blink of an eye. Don’t worry, you’re not the only one feeling silly doing these moves! Just make sure you close the curtains in your room.
My favourite is the ABC abs video. You’ll be screaming healthy and YOLO foods starting with each letter of the alphabet to Cassey at your computer or TV screens.
What I love about her workouts is that:
– She is real. She isn’t afraid to talk back to the public. I love how honest and open she is, especially with loosing and gaining weight, diet plans, workout moves- read her blogs. This makes her inspiring.
– She does unique moves I don’t see at normal gym classes. Check out the 100 burpee burnout challenge. Who knew there were 10 types of burpees you could do?
– everyday the videos you need to workout to are listed so you don’t need to look up every single video on Youtube. It’s all in one screen page!
– There are several meal plans according to which type of body shape you are wanting like the New Makeover or Bikini Challenge.
– Cassey is a social media freak. She’s on it 24/7 and I don’t know how she manages to make the blogilates videos AND post so many times on Facebook, Twitter and Instragram (@blogilates)
– There are all sorts of ‘Body Focus’ and workout ‘series’ you can follow targeting all part of the body and for all occasions
– She listens to her POPsters. E.g. music, which parts of the body we want to work on
– She puts so much thought and effort into every video, particularly what she wears, it’s insane!
– It’s FREE! Simply enter your email address and country to sign up
Cassey has hundreds of videos on Youtube and on her website so you won’t get bored unless you do at least 3 videos religiously every day for 6 months.
You can even get her workouts on DVD at Target in the States, purchase one of her Blogilates diaries, follow her recipes, and chat with the online community to keep you constantly on track.
Her fashion range is bright and powerful with inspiring t-shirts, mats, shorts and more with her very own fashion brand.
I challenge YOU to follow her calendar workouts every day. Drinks lots of water and eat lean meats and veggies.
But on the other hand, everyone comes in different shapes and sizes so learn to love yourself and your body. Be sure to take care of it.
Review Rating: =D =) =| =(
Products (pilate videos): =D
Would I use Blogilates videos everyday? Yep! And I did her videos almost religiously for 3 months. I noticed a huge improvement in my fitness and probably gained a few muscles here and there. Unfortunately Christmas kicked in and I gained what I lost.. oh well. There’s always room for improvement! Being fit and healthy is a lifestyle!
Would I pay to use her videos? I think I actually would! She has an organized calendar workout and I only need to press the current day and I’m set! No thinking required. She also does them with much make up on and talks throughout each and every one of them. I don’t get how she does it! It’s phenomenal!
Highlight: seeing the transformations in the POPster community and personal improvement. I usually take a jog/walk to my nearest Coles and it used to take me 20 minutes. Now, I think it only takes me around 12-15 minutes, which is a HUGE improvement.
Suggestion of improvement: some of the music isn’t very clear. I guess I’m a person who needs the music to be present so it distracts me from what I’m doing. Maybe do a ‘voiceover’ type layer? But in the meantime, she does talk a lot so videos that say they are 16 minutes actually mean a 10 minute workout. It’s both good and not too bad.